“We Get You Going, Keep You Going and Save You Money”
Complete Fleet Services has a network of solutions for owners and users of fixed and mobile plant mainly in the mining and heavy earthmoving fields.
The corporate objective is to leverage our industry experience to provide engineered products that offer
- Value alternatives – better ways of doing something
- Sourcing alternatives – better ways of locating and procuring something
- Rebuild alternatives – New is not the only solution and
- Reengineering – The OEMs don’t always get it right for your particular application.
We offer services and products in or own right or as representatives for world class fabricators, designers and manufacturers.
We source solutions from world class suppliers throughout the world from the smallest to the largest items of mining and construction plant and equipment.
This provides the best possible solutions for your particular site wherever it is companies throughout the world.
We also offer our network to help find solutions that are currently not available through your current network.
This assistance can include improving reliability of specific items that are failing prematurely or locating or disposing of parts and components for older equipment where OEM support and supply has diminished over time.
Please contact us for any items you need resolved! We guarantee our best efforts as all business starts from a good impression on the initial contact.
Let us help you solve your problems.
Entity Name : Complete Fleet Services Pty Ltd
A.B.N. 18 009 258 146
283 Victoria Road
Complete Fleet Services SHIPPING TERMS
- CFR – Product will be delivered to the incoming port. The goods will NOT be covered by marine insurance. The buyer has the responsibility for all incoming port charges and AQIS requirements and removal from port.
- CIF – Product will be delivered to the incoming port. The goods will be covered by marine insurance. The buyer has the responsibility for all incoming port charges and AQIS requirements and removal from port.
- Ex works – the buyer has the responsibility to pay for the up-lift of the products and freight to the required destination.
- FOB – The cost for packing and loading on to transport is included in the price. The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance and all incoming port charges and AQIS requirements and removal from port.